The VLGA provides a range of service to the benefit of its council members.
- advocacy, policy and submissions
- advisory and support
- information forums and events
- professional development programs
- media management
- collaborative partnerships
- participation in the governance of the VLGA
Importantly, the valuable experience of member councillors is sought out by the VLGA for its work in supporting sector reform and local democracy.
In accordance with its strategic plan, the VLGA will continue to be responsive and agile.
- Advocacy & Policy - protect, advance and advocate for the importance of the role of effective local government
- Local Government Support - support and assist councillors to do their job well
- Good Governance Leadership - provide resources, information and education and undertake projects and events that support good governance and leadership
For further information send us an email at email@example.com